The CMX1808 4WD Razorback has all the features you’d want on any all terrain mower. At the heart of the Razorback 4WD transmission is a mechanical drive shaft that runs from the rear diff to the front axle which drives the front planetary hubs, giving you the ultimate torque at the front of the mower – similar to a conventional off road 4WD vehicle. This puts the power where you need it on steep slopes, and assists with steering in extreme conditions. The positive diff-lock increases the traction in challenging climbing conditions.
- 18HP vanguard engine
- Chain driven over head camshaft
- Selectable 2WD & 4WD from the dashboard on the run
- A cast iron compact tractor front axle set with planetary hubs
- High & low ratio gearbox
- Limited slip diff lock that is selectable from the dashboard
- Shaft driven cutter deck train
- Hydrostatic transmission
- Foot control for forward & reverse movement
- Drum brakes and park brake
- NO DECK BELT!